KN2600 NX files to KN6000

Author
Topic

My old KN2600 has finally quit due to broken sequencer buttons and I have been lucky enough to get my hands on a really good KN6000 My problem is I have literally hundreds of midi NX files from my old KN2600 which I need to get onto the KN6000. when I try to load these files the KN6000 will not recognize them. I think I need to convert the NX files to smf before this would work but don’t really know how to do this. Any help would be much appreciated

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author
Replies

Hi George. In the process of loading those midis into your now defunct KN2600 and saving them as NX files, is there just half a chance that you didn’t bother to delete them from your computer. I ask because as far as I am aware there is no way of reverting them from NX back to midi.

Hi, luckily the music notation software I use also saves the written work as midi (print music) so it’s really just changing the different voices on the KN6000, a bit time consuming but at least I get all my original sounds this way so no harm done. Big thanks for taking the time to reply, George

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.