KN700 (not KN7000) Manuals.

Author
Topic

Hi all. I’m looking for manuals for Technics SX-KN700 keyboard.

I’ve searching for them for days to no avail. Even Panasonic support in Japan doesn’t have them.

I hope to find them here.

Thanks all.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author
Replies

<span class=”VIiyi” lang=”en”><span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”0″>Hi</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”2″>I am also looking for the Technics sx-kn700 user manual because I also have such a synthesizer.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”3″>I can’t find it anywhere, no one helps.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”4″>I find that the Technics sx-kn1200 user guide works well for us.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”5″>The machine is almost the same.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”6″>Only the kn1200 has a floppy and an LCD display.</span> <span class=”JLqJ4b ChMk0b” data-language-for-alternatives=”en” data-language-to-translate-into=”auto” data-phrase-index=”7″>It can be downloaded from this page.</span></span>

Hi

I am also looking for the Technics sx-kn700 user manual because I also have such a synthesyzer. I can’t find it anywhere, no one helps. I find that the Technics sx-kn1200 user manual works well for us. The machine is almost the same. Only the kn1200 has a floppy and an LCD display. It can be downloaded from this page.

Thanks for your suggestion. I do have also the KN1200 and Spanish manual for it. KN700 is its little brother and many things apply but that little LCD display doesn’t help when setting options so a manual it’s a must.

Hi

The KN700 / ac1200 COMPARISON

what part of the KN700 is unclear to set up options?

(sequencer, composer, song memory, midi , LCD cisplay information ?

I have an oppotunity to do it for the moment.

Let me know if i can help you

grtgs

mriske

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.