Home » Forums » General Chat » Waltzing Styles

Author
Topic

Hi Mike, I’m in too! All seems ok but will explore the site asap. I’m a great lover of 3/4 time and would like to find some really good modern 3/4 styles that have good bass runs. Any suggestions?

Chead

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author
Replies

Hey Great Chead! Your post went into pending I still haven’t fathomed out why it happens occasionally. I will have to programme something to send me a notification when it happens!

3/4 Styles. Well, I will look out for some for you. In the meantime my best suggestion is to try the APP (the music notes in the menu above). Choose your instrument, or the Styles Series menu item. Type Waltz into the search box and it will list out well over a hundred for you. It tells you which Styles Series they are in and which folder or floppy disk.

I’m adding to the site daily but there’s a lot of tweaking to do before actually hitting ‘publish’ so new items and migrated ones will come in fits and starts. All of the files are still accessible from the legacy sites though.

Base your self in this site and all the links to the others will be added here. As I migrate everything the links will change to this site, so bedding down here everything will become clearer in due time ūüôā

Cheers, Mike

If architecture is frozen music then music must be liquid architecture. Quincy Jones

Thanks Mike – I’ve had my KN7000 since whenever they first appeared on the scene, having had the 2000 and the 1000 previously. I’m still finding different settings as I go along and when time permits (usually during the autumn/winter months) I have a go at recording stuff to listen back in the car. It takes me a while as being 80% deaf and not able to tell if I’ve hit any bum notes I rely on the ‘step in and out’ facility to correct my mistakes! I’ll have another look around using the search facility as you suggested. Good luck with the site and keep up the good work you are doing.

Chead

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.