Home » Forums » Website Support » Unable to download pdf after log in

Author
Topic

Iam a member and I have logged in.
I have tried to download A pdf owners manual for Technics Sx-kn1200

I have tried this 3 times always the same result.The cart page shows the pdf but when I click

pay now it clicks the button for pay paypal and says loading paypal then the page stops loading

I can never get to download the file that is supposed to be free with my membership.

Please help thank you-

[Admin: I removed your email address from your message so that you don’t receive spam emails]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author
Replies

Hi sampa2

Joining the website enables you to participate in the forums and other community features.

To access the free downloads you need a Free or VIP Membership plan. Take out a Free Membership on the following page and then you’ll be able to download the free files (you’ll see download buttons instead of PayPal buttons).

https://technicskeyboard.com/subscription/

Best wishes,
    Mike

If architecture is frozen music then music must be liquid architecture. Quincy Jones

Hi Mike
    Thank you for the help.I have joined, I was use to the old website and now I know !
    Also thanks for removing my email from the post.
    Thanks again, Sampa

1 user thanked author for this post.

Hello, I have purchased a service manual for Technics SX-G7 and had a receipt from paypal.  I have subscribed to the newsletter and opened an account.  I purchased the manual as a guest but then, as requested, opened the account to enable download.  When I go to my account purchases it is empty and when I click on the download in guest purchases it keeps crashing with Critical Error message!  Help please,

With thanks,

Mike.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.