Home » Forums » General Chat » Technics EX35 Amp and Power Supply

Author
Topic

Heyo,

So I’m not certain if this is the best part of the forums to inquire about this but I’m looking for the service manual for the Technics EX35 digital organ. I was able to find the manual for the ex25 which appears to be very similar but i’ve seen some differences between the actual PCB and the variant I see in the ex25 manual.

So anyway specifically looking to track down either parts for the EX35 or its service manual so I can muddle through it myself.

I’ve included the schematic for the ex25 that I was able to find on interweb in case you guys didn’t have a copy of it already

Thanks for any help available and nice new website!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author
Replies

Hi @tbullock

Cool Shades ūüėé

I’ve been actively searching for the Service Manual for EX35 for a long time but don’t have it yet. Please let me know if you find it. I’ll respond here if I do.

Unfortunately, the upload failed due to file size, I will adjust that soon, please email it to me if you get chance by responding to any of the emails from the website (rather than posting my email address here).

Many thanks,
    Mike

If architecture is frozen music then music must be liquid architecture. Quincy Jones

@tbullock Thanks for emailing the EX25 Service Manual to me. I’ll add it to the site in the very near future.

Much appreciated!

If architecture is frozen music then music must be liquid architecture. Quincy Jones

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.